According to the Standard of Project Management (ANSI/PMI 99-001-2021) there are 12 Principles in Project Management.
Principles for a profession serve as foundation guidelines for strategy, decision making, problem solving Profession standards and methodologies are often base on principles. The are intended to guide the behaviour of people involved in projects.
The 12 principles of project management are aligned with the value identified in the PMI code and ethics and professional conduct (that base on value ; Responsibility, respect, fair & Honesty). The 12 principles of project management were identified and developed by engaging a global community of project Practicioners.
The principle labels are listed here without any specific weighting or order. The principle label are ;
- Be a deligent, respectful and caring steward
- Create a collaborative project team enviroment
- Effectively engage with stackholders
- Focus on Value
- Recognize, evaluate and respond to system interaction
- Demonstrate leadership behaviours
- Tailor base on contex
- Built quality into processes and deliveriables
- Navigate complexity
- Optimize Risk responds
- Embrace adaptibility and resiliency
- Enable change to achieve the envisioned future state
Please in graphics too.
Bekasi, 18 May 2023